Thursday, September 22, 2011

Movie Review

I thought the movie was better than reading the book. In the book Norman Maclean was so far in detail it was hard to understand what he was writing I kept getting lost. The movie was more to the point on their life. Which made it a lot easier to understand. I would still recommend on reading the book before watching the movie. I think Robert Redford did a good job at directing the film. Even though there was not as much deatail he did enough to make a good movie. They picked a good spot to shoot the film. In the movie we were able to see what he described in the book. The actors chosen for the film fit well. Brad Pitt did an wonderful job. He seemed like he had a lot of experience even though he was a young actor. I give the movie 4 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty decent, sir. You could expound a bit more in some areas, however. But I think 4 out of 5 stars is fair, Roger Ebert.

    ReplyDelete